Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Saturday, 1/06/07

I can't drink liquids! I have a metal taste in my mouth, all liquids taste terrible to me, and every time I try to drink anything, or any time I cough, sneeze or brush my teeth, I vomit. This is SO different than what I expected treatment associated nausea and vomiting to be like! I've always thought of myself as having a strong stomach (I've raised 4 children and have cleaned up after pets all my life!), so I didn't expect this.

Again, I was very tired, weak and had trouble concentrating today, so I slept most of the day. I hated that I was sleeping so much, because my daughter from out-of-state and her two little ones left for home Saturday evening. I wish I could have enjoyed their visit more while they were here, but I hope my daughter knows just how much I appreciate her coming and everything she did for us while she was here. Love you Kelli!

Our car broke on this date! Yikes!!! Without a car, how will I get to my daily radiation treatments?

No comments: