Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Thursday, 2/01/07

I was awake most of the night with severe diarrhea, so I'm even more exhausted than I have been. However, I do have some GOOD news! The pain in my hip bone is gone! Thank You Lord! :)

After having lab work done today, I saw my onc's PA and then I had chemo. The PA gave me a list of foods to eat and not eat, for the diarrhea. She also looked at my swollen feet and ankles, and the rash that they're covered with now. She told me to keep them elevated as much as possible and to use Vitamin E lotion on the rash during the day and Bag Balm on them at night.

I've lost 5 pounds during the past week, which I can't figure out since I've been eating well all week and I've been holding everything down. The only thing we can figure is that the diarrhea I've been having caused the weight loss.

Since I'm down to only 1 Decadron pill a day now, I needed to be given Decadron intravenously with my chemo. I was in a different room this time and the room was comfortably warm!

No comments: