Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday, 2/25/07

Up until this past week, I haven't really felt up to having visitors. It seemed like every week there was a different reason why I didn't feel well enough physically, but there always seemed to be something. However, this past week I've been up to seeing my friends and they've been visiting me!...Friday evening Michelle visited me, and this afternoon, Ted and Cheri visited me. Thank you for brightening my days and for making me smile! :)

I'm still having some pain, but medication is keeping it pretty much under control. I think the pain medication is also helping me to sleep, and sleep, and sleep some more! I fell asleep for the night about 11 pm on Friday, I woke up just long enough on Saturday to take my medicines and to have supper, and then I slept all through the night until 8 am today. Thankfully, it hasn't felt like a drugged-out-of-it type sleep, but rather a natural sleep that has left me feeling well-rested. Just in case it would knock me out though, I made sure not to take a pain pill just before Ted and Cheri came to visit! LOL


I'm still waiting to learn the results of the MRI and CT scans that I had done on Friday. Hopefully, I should get the results tomorrow and they'll be good! :)

2 comments:

someone else said...

I'm so pleased to hear you're able to sleep. I've been praying for that specifically.

Sissy said...

So good to hear you are able to sleep, and that the medication is helping to manage your pain...