Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday, 2/10/06

Despite having high dose Decadron with my chemo on Thursday, I got 6.5 hours of sleep Thursday night! I also got 6.5 hours of sleep last night! Woo Hoo! I'm beginning to feel human again!

I doubt most of you really care about the day-to-day side-effects I'm having so, unless something unexpected comes up, I'm going to start posting only once or twice a week.

The next time I post will probably be Tuesday evening, as I have to have lab work done on Tuesday to see if my magnesium and potassium are up to where they should be. If they're not, I'll have to get them intravenously. Also on Tuesday, I'll find out if I taper off the Decadron some more.

I pray you all have a blessed week-end!

4 comments:

someone else said...

It's wonderful to read that you're getting good sleep. So much body-healing and strength come from sleeping well. Praise the Lord for that!

Sissy said...

Thank God for sleep!

Unknown said...

I care!

If need someone to talk to about side effects or anything, you have my email and I'm happy to listen and help in any way.

Debbie H said...

Thinking about you Trudi and hope you are fairing well. Glad you are getting sleep. This is your space and we wouldn't be visiting here if we didn't care about you or your side effects! Please post everything and anything you want to share.