Monday, February 5, 2007

Saturday, 1/27/07

I'm still having trouble concentrating and it is so frustrating, especially since I'm trying to run an online business and computer tasks are the most difficult for me to do.

I got a card in the mail today from Bruce's cousin and it contained a check. It is so humbling to be receiving financial gifts from people, that it moves us to tears and we don't know how to say thank you. It is also SO appreciated though!


For those of you who don't know, since Bruce is on Medicare, I have to pay for private health insurance for myself. The insurance is expensive enough as it is so, since I've always been healthy, I didn't get the best plan out there. I'm having to pay co-pays left and right and your financial gifts have helped enormously.

Thank you Anita and Chuck!

No comments: