Saturday, March 3, 2007

Saturday, 3/03/07

God is still providing for us and, despite the pain I've had this past week, He's been reassuring me that I'm not alone.

Yesterday, we had a snow storm with a heavy, wet snow, which was topped with ice. Sam plowed our drive-way with his truck and then Eric finished it off with his ATV. I'm not quite sure how she managed to do it, but Brittany shoveled our walk.

Yesterday, we received another bill for $140 from the hospital, for another co-pay. Today, we unexpectedly received $150.

This evening, Ron and Sheri, provided us with pizza for supper.

Every day there are easily hundreds, perhaps even thousands, of people praying for me. Many of these prayer warriors are people I don't even know.

Thank You God!

2 comments:

someone else said...

$150!! Manna from heaven. What a lift for you!!

Anita said...

Dear Trudi,
We have been away for 2 weeks and I was anxious to catch up with your blogs. You are truly blessed to have so many people who want to help you and Bruce. It really makes me proud to say we are related. Our prayers continue.