Saturday, March 17, 2007

Friday March 16, 2007

About Bruce
Bruce had an appointment with his onc today and we got the results from his CT/PET scan.
~ the tumors are still there in his left shoulder
~ the tumors have grown some more
~they want to keep an eye on the tumors
~CT scans will be repeated in 3 months

About me
~I've had nausea, vomiting and a lot of pain all week. Although these things could be caused by a number of things (like cancer, chemo side-effects, etc), there's a good possibility that they're being caused by rapid break-down of the tumors.

Bad News

~ It looks like I may have reached my maximum prescription coverage for the year! Any more prescriptions will have to be paid out of pocket.

1 comment:

Sample resume said...

This blog is a great source of information which is very useful for me.

BEST INFORMATION ABOUT LUNG CANCER.